THE LCEF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
Applications are due on or before March 1
Benjamin Logan Students turn in application to Mrs. Fuller by Feb. 23
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE LCEF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Click on your high school box.
- Click the download icon to save your application to your computer using a name you will remember.
- Open the saved application and read the entire document before completing.
- Once you have read the application, begin completing the application. You can tab from field to field
- Skip fields that don’t apply to you.
- Print the recommendation forms and give them to those writing recommendations for you. It is your responsibility to remind them of the due date.
- When you have completed the application, proofread it and ask someone else to proofread it. Spelling counts!
- Make sure you have checked all of the scholarships you qualify for.
- Print your application
- Sign it and have a parent sign it
- Attach your transcript to it and submit as directed on the application
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR ISSUES DOWNLOADING THE APPLICATION - CALL 599-1935 EXT 5509 & LEAVE A MESSAGE OR email email@example.com